Terms & Conditions
1.1. The following definitions shall have the following meanings:
“the Customer” means the person purchasing goods from the Supplier;
“Force Majeure Event” means an event beyond the reasonable control of the Supplier, including strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of the Supplier or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm, inability to procure materials or articles except at increased prices or default of agents, suppliers or subcontractors;
“the Goods” means the goods that the Supplier is to supply to the Customer in accordance with these terms;
“the Supplier” means DB London Limited (company number: 09975794) whose registered office is at Level 1, Devonshire House, One Mayfair Place, Mayfair, London, W1J8AJ;
“these terms” means these terms and conditions as amended from time to time in accordance with clause 2.2;
“Working Day” means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England when clearing banks in London are open for business.
1.2. The rules of interpretation in this clause 1 apply in these terms.
1.3. Clause headings do not affect the interpretation of these terms.
1.4. Except where a contrary intention appears, a reference to a clause is a reference to a clause of these terms.
1.5. Unless otherwise specified, a reference to a law is a reference to it as it is in force for the time being taking account of any amendment, extension, application, or re-enactment and includes any subordinate legislation for the time being in force made under it.
1.6. A person includes a corporate or unincorporated body.
1.7. Writing or written includes faxes, but not email.
1.8. Any obligation in these terms on a person not to do something includes an obligation not to agree or allow that thing to be done.
1.9. Unless the context otherwise requires, (a) words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural, shall include the singular and (b) a reference to one gender shall include a reference to the other genders.
1.10. Any words following the terms “including”, “include”, “in particular” or “for example” or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding those terms.
2. Basis of the Sale
2.1. The Supplier contracts on these terms only, and acceptance by the Supplier of any order from a Customer shall be upon these terms and shall override any other terms and conditions stipulated or incorporated by the Customer in its order or in any negotiations, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
2.2. Variations or representations will only be binding on the Supplier if confirmed in writing by an authorised officer of the Supplier.
2.3. Any quotation given by the Supplier shall not constitute an offer, and is only valid for a period of 30 days from its date of issue.
2.4. No contract for the sale of goods shall be concluded until the Supplier has issued an "Acknowledgement of Order".
2.5. When ordering products for delivery outside of the EU, the Customer may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the Customer. The Supplier has no control over these charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the Customer should contact his or her local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering, the Customer is considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which the products are to be received. Customers’ privacy is important: international customers should to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
2.6. The Supplier does not sell products for purchase by children. If the Supplier sells children's products, they are only for purchase by adults. If the would-be Customer is under 18, he or she may only place orders via a parent or guardian.
3. The Goods
3.1. The Supplier reserves the right to make substitutions and modifications to the specifications of the Goods, provided, that this does not materially affect their performance.
3.2. Unless expressly indicated otherwise, the Supplier is not the manufacturer of the products sold on its website. While the Supplier aims to ensure that product information on its website is correct, actual product packaging and materials may contain different and/or more detailed information to that displayed on its website. All information about the products on the Supplier’s website is provided for information purposes only. The Supplier recommends that the Customer does not rely solely on the information presented on its website. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the goods before use.
3.3. Orders can be placed through the website or by calling us on the number shown on the website. Once you have placed an order cancellation is NOT possible under the distance selling regulations due to the fluctuating nature of the precious metals market. We will pursue payment for all orders placed.
4.1. The price of the Goods is as stated on our website www.directbullion.com is inclusive of Value Added Tax at the appropriate rate.
4.2. Where carriage, insurance, storage, or other charges are shown separately from the price of Goods, they are nevertheless payable by the Customer at the same time as if they form part of the price and shall be treated as such for the purposes of these terms.
4.3. The Supplier shall invoice the Customer at delivery or afterwards.
4.4. Prices stated on the website are “live” and they will be fixed at the time you order for any values less than £25,000.00. The prices are based on the current trading price of gold and silver, which is shown on the website. Multiple orders placed at a similar time may be subject to changes in the price due to market fluctuations and stock availability decided during trading hours. We reserve the right to cancel any order even after payment received. Should an invoice be cancelled by us a full refund would be issued.
For online orders, greater than £25,000.00 whether placed during or outside trading times (930am-630pm Monday to Friday and 10am-2pm Saturday) we will confirm the prices to you via an order confirmation, which will be sent in an email to you. You will be asked at that time to make payment. We respectfully request payment immediately but exceptions may be made on a case by case basis. Prices can also be fixed over the phone by speaking to our sales team directly. When placing an order over the phone a copy of the terms and conditions will be provided by email, we would expect a return email to confirm that you have read and accept them. Payment is possible by Credit and Debit card on the website for orders up to £50,000.00 (ID requirements apply). Other methods of payment are online bank transfer, bank transfer, and Cheque. Please note payment can only be accepted from accounts registered in your own name and payment via multiple individuals for one order is not permitted.
See Price Promise terms
5.1. The right to cancel under Regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 does not apply because the price of all goods that we sell is dependent upon fluctuations in the financial markets that are beyond our control.
5.2. If you wish to cancel an Order for an item for which you have paid prior to its coming into stock, in consequence of a price fluctuation, we will agree to do so if you call our Customer Services Line on (0207 0584653) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the order being accepted and at that time you pay a cancellation charge of 2.5% of the total Order value, plus any consequential loss we would suffer owing to the fluctuation in the price of the Product.
We cannot be held responsible for the condition in which any mint provided packaging is received.
6.1. Payment shall be made when purchasing the Goods, but the Supplier reserves the right to require payment for the Goods prior to delivery or dispatch.
7.1. The Supplier may deliver by instalments and may treat each delivery as a separate contract.
7.2. If a date is quoted for the Goods’ delivery, it is only an estimate. Time of delivery is not of the essence. The Supplier will have no liability for delays in delivery caused by either a Force Majeure Event or the failure of the Customer to give adequate delivery instructions or other relevant instructions to the Supplier.
7.3. You will be required to provide a delivery address at time of order. The delivery address MUST match the cardholder’s address which has been used to make online card payment. Under no circumstances can the goods be delivered to any other address when paid by card. Goods will then be dispatched to this address once payment has been verified. You will be responsible to ensure their safe receipt at the address provided. We are unable to accept any liability for packages that have been delivered to houses of multiple occupancy or work addresses, once the package has been signed for or confirmed as delivered by our couriers to that address. We do not deliver to PO Box addresses. We cannot be held responsible for delays to the postal system which may affect delivery of your goods, which are beyond our control. Ownership of goods passes to the customer once full payment is received and a signature has been accepted at the address provided by the client at the time of order. Failure to deliver an order on our part will result in a full refund of the original amount paid or goods as a replacement. No liability will be accepted by us for any price fluctuation in those circumstances.
7.4. Items that are in stock and that are ordered before 2pm with Next Day Delivery in the checkout will be dispatched the same day unless otherwise stated and will require a signature upon delivery. All other orders placed will be shipped between 3-5 WORKING days but can take a maximum of 10 WORKING days depending on stock levels.
7.5 All items which are held in storage that wish to be withdrawn and sent to the buyer must allow 4-6 weeks delivery time. The items can still only be sent to the registered address that we have on file.
7.6. Anti-Money Laundering documentation must be received and signed off before any purchases are dispatched.
8. Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud Prevention and Requirement for ID
8.1. All personal information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998.
All customers will be required to provide certified proof of Identity. We will require the following; A certified copy of the purchaser's photographic ID, and a copy of a recent utility bill (this is required irrespective of method of payment and cannot be a mobile phone bill).
This information may be requested for a number of reasons including:
To satisfy the anti-money laundering and fraud legislation that governs our industry,
To comply with our stringent internal security checks and to provide you with a safe and secure delivery.
The information which you supply may be given to credit reference or fraud prevention agencies.
9. Buy Back Policy
9.1. Any items dispatched to us, Direct Bullion are not liable for payment of delivery of returned goods, which come into our possession once we have signed for the goods and this signature should NOT be viewed as acceptance of an offer or comprise acknowledgment on our part that the items within the package match their stated description.
Only after we have weighed the parcel, opened it under date/time stamped video camera and further investigated/tested the goods, will we be able to confirm that the contents match their stated description. Once we have confirmed the products weight and authenticity and we are in a position to accept your offer to sell the items.
9.2. For Graded coins purchased from us we offer up to 95% of the value of your gold on the day. The following terms apply up to: 95% - on year 5 | 90% - on year 4 | 85% - on year 3 | 80% - on year 2 | 75% - on year 1
For loose coins and bars purchased from us we offer up 90% of the value of your gold on the day.
Graded coins, loose coins and bars offered back to us within 6 months from the day of purchase will incur an extra 5% on top of the above quoted figure. Damaged items may also not be accepted.
9.3 All items which are held in storage that wish to be withdrawn and sent to the buyer must allow 4-6 weeks delivery time. The items can still only be sent to the registered address that we have on file.
We reserve the right to report any attempted sale of counterfeit items and to retain such items if requested to do so by the police or by HM Revenue & Customs
We may accept or decline any offer at our sole discretion.
This Vault Storage Customer Agreement ("Agreement") is designed to provide Direct Bullion customers with the utmost confidence and assurance that their precious metals are being stored and secured with maximum care.
The Agreement outlines the shared responsibilities between The Customer ("You"), DB London LTD ("DB"), which markets, manages, and services your vault storage account, and Brinks Global Services ("Brinks"). Please read all of the terms and conditions set forth, including, without limitation, the terms and conditions provided in hyperlink. You agree to the following terms and conditions set forth by DB and Brinks that governs the delivery and storage of your precious metals and any cash balances remaining from the purchase or sale of precious metals ("Property").
- DB agrees to act as an agent to arrange allocated and/or segregated storage of your metals at a secure and insured Brinks of your choosing from among the options presented by DB at the time of your order. DB will charge You fees for this service in accordance with then published rates; You agree to pay these fees to DB.
- DB agrees to arrange for the delivery and storage of your Property to Brinks you select when you purchase Property through DB. All delivery costs will be made at your expense.
- You agree to pay DB: shipping, servicing and/or transfer fees for all withdrawals, transfers, and/or sells from the storage account. All applicable postage, registration, and insurance charges will be included in your shipping fees on a C.O.D. basis. Personal pick-up fees for all Property shall be determined by DB.
- DB and/or Brinks shall arrange to keep your Property physically segregated at all times from the Property of other Brinks customers. Small quantities of Property may be stored in physical proximity, including in the same drawer or shelf within a vault, but shall be recorded at all times to designate that the Property belongs solely to You and arranged so it is easily audit-able and separable from the Property of others. Segregated storage assets shall be further physically segregated at all times from the Property of other DB customers. There shall be no shared title, security interest or lien on any unit of Property, except as designated herein for servicing of your account.
- DB and/or Brinks agrees to send you periodic statements of the Property stored in your account. You are obligated to notify DB or Brinks within thirty (30) business days of the mailing of such statements of any inaccuracies pursuant hereto.
- DB and/or Brinks shall obtain and maintain, at all times during the term of this Agreement, insurance payable to DB or Brinks in such amounts and against such risks as shall adequately cover the value of the precious metals in holding. Upon request, DB or Brinks shall furnish a certificate of insurance evidencing that such insurance is in force.
- DB and/or Brinks agree to insure your Property up to the maximum amount of holding from any for loss, damage or destruction while stored in Brinks. Liability shall commence when your Property has been received into Brinks' possession and shall be only terminated by DB, Brinks or your written request, and verifiable delivery to your designated carrier has been completed. It is expressly understood and agreed that DB's or Brinks' maximum liability for any loss or destruction of Property is up to, but not exceeding, the aforesaid liability, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in any invoice, receipt or other document delivered to or by DB or Brinks relating to any Property handled by DB or Brinks.
- If there is more than one owner of this account, the owners jointly and individually agree that the right to all of the Property held as Joint Tenants with Rights of Survivorship and not as Tenants in Common, and each owner is agent for the other in giving and receiving any notice or taking any other action affecting the Property held hereunder. Each owner shall have the full power, either before or after the death of the other, to receive all the Property in this account and upon the death of either, the right to all Property held pursuant hereto shall be the absolute property of the survivor. DB or Brinks is hereby authorized and directed to deal with the survivor as the sole and absolute owner thereof. The owners jointly and individually agree to indemnify and hold DB or Brinks harmless from any and all liability, loss or damage by reason of the delivery of the Property subject to this Agreement pursuant to this paragraph and agree that the terms hereof shall be binding upon themselves, their and each of their heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
- You may use your Property in holding as collateral on your next order of precious metals, in lieu of using a credit card. However, you must have at least 20% or more of precious metals by value in holding than on order to place such an order.
- You grant DB and/or Brinks a security interest and lien on your Property stored hereunder to secure payment of storage fees and other proper charges and expenses associated with this Agreement. You also grant DB and/or Brinks a security interest and lien upon Property stored in your account for any other amounts you may owe DB or Brinks.
- You may be offered, at DB’s discretion, the ability to secure a loan agreement between You and a Designated Third-Party Lender (“Designated Lender”) using the Property in your account. Any time You are bound by an agreement with a Designated Lender, You also grant Lender a security interest and lien on your Property to the extent designated in the loan agreement. You agree that DB and Brinks shall be privy to the full terms of all such agreements; may share with Designated Lender any and all information about the status of your account(s) with DB and Brinks; and may use its own interests in, liens against, or access to the Property to satisfy demands of the Lender under an agreement, including the sale of Property to cover interest, fees, and other proper charges and expenses under that agreement without further content from You.
- You agree to pay DB storage, handling, and servicing fees in accordance with the then-current fee schedule of DB. Fees are due and payable within seven (7) days of the date invoice is posted to your account or provided to you. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, if You do not pay in the full and timely payment of any monies due to DB, including those imposed on behalf of your account by Brinks or Designated Lender, within thirty (30) days of the invoice date pursuant to this Agreement DB or Brinks may, in its sole discretion, exercise any one or more of the following remedies: (i) assess a late fee equal to the greater of thirty pounds (£30.00) per month or one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month of any amounts past due, for as long as the past due amount remains unpaid; and (ii) refuse to accept or honour any instructions from the customer with respect to any further deposits into, and/or any withdrawals from, the account.
- Upon your default hereunder, or upon your default on any other agreement with DB, Brinks, or Designated Lender, DB has the right to sell whole bars, coins, bags of coins, or certified coins in your account to recover any fees, expenses or debts that you owe to DB or Brinks.
- DB or Brinks shall remit to you any excess proceeds from the default sale, less any cost or expense relating to such sale. Remittance may include posting the excess proceeds as a fully refundable credit to your DB account.
- DB or Brinks shall not be liable for any failure to transfer or deliver Property stored hereunder as provided in instructions to it pursuant to this Agreement during any period in which DB or Brinks is prevented from doing so as the direct and proximate result of war (whether an actual declaration thereof is made or not), sabotage, insurrection, riot, act of civil disobedience, act of public enemy, act of any government or any agency or subdivision thereof, judicial action, labour dispute, explosion, storm, technical failure, unusual market conditions, fire or flood.
- Any notice by DB or Brinks may be given by any one of: (i) mailing same to you at your address in DB's or Brinks' records and shall be deemed to have been received by you on the fifth (5th) business day following the day of mailing; (ii) emailing you at your current email address in DB’s records and shall be deemed to have been received the next business day following the transmission of the email; (iii) posting a notice your private account section on its website and shall be deemed to have been received the next business day following posting. You are responsible for informing DB or Brinks of any change in your mailing address or email address, and it is your sole responsibility to monitor each of the methods for notice. Delivery failure because of failure to maintain records or access to methods of notice shall not constitute a lack of notice.
- Under this Agreement, neither DB nor Brinks makes any warranty concerning the weight, fineness, content, identification, authenticity, or value of any Property you place in your account.
- DB or Brinks and its officers and employees do not endorse any Property broker or dealer. DB or Brinks does not guarantee the investment of any customer. Investments in physical Property are typically long-term investments. Due to price fluctuations, short-term profits cannot be assured. Also, Property pays no interest or dividends. DB or Brinks makes no representations about the advisability of purchasing Property as an investment or financing such a purchase.
- You warrant that all representations made to DB or Brinks pursuant to this Agreement with DB or Brinks are true to the best of your knowledge and that your performance hereunder will comply with all applicable law.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and DB or Brinks. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
- You agree that this Agreement shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to conflict of laws or principles.
- You and DB or Brinks agrees to waive your right to trial by jury.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless DB or Brinks and its affiliates, directors, officers and shareholders from and against any and all costs, damages, expenses, liabilities and obligations, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, that you may incur as a result of, or in connection with, (i) any breach of any representation or warranty made by you to DB or Brinks or (ii) your failure to comply with this User Agreement or the policies adopted by DB or Brinks.
- You represent and warrant that no Property to DB or Brinks here-under is or can be classified as hazardous material(s), substance (s) or waste(s), hereinafter referred to a hazardous materials as such terms are or may be defined, described or listed in any applicable federal, state or local laws, or pursuant to any governmental agency, instrumentality or department regulations or executive order.
- DB or Brinks shall not be liable for non-performance or delays of service or loss off or damage to Property caused by or resulting from (a) war, hostile or warlike action in time of peace or war; (b) insurrection, rebellion, revolution, civil war, usurped power or action taken by governmental authority; (c) chemical, biological, bio-chemical or electromagnetic weapon; (d) radio-active, toxic, explosive or other hazardous or contaminating properties of any nuclear installation; (e) any weapon or device employing atomic or nuclear fission and/or fusion or other like reaction or radioactive force or matter. This does not extend to radioactive isotopes, other than nuclear fuel, when such isotopes are being prepared, carried, stored or used for commercial, agricultural, medical, scientific or other similar peaceful purposes.
- If DB or Brinks cannot perform any obligation hereunder as a result of any event that is beyond its control, DB's or Brinks' delay or failure to perform such obligation shall be excused and DB or Brinks shall not be liable for any damages as a result of, or in connection with such delay or such failure.
- DB may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on its website, at the URL Direct Bullion Terms, or its replacement or translated equivalent. The Amended terms will become effective immediately upon posting, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement.
- You, DB, or Brinks may terminate this Agreement at any time upon thirty (30) business days’ notice. Should such termination occur, you will be responsible for payment of all fees and costs incurred for removal of Property stored here-under.
11. Warranties (sale of goods)
11.1. The Supplier warrants that on delivery, the Goods are, and for a period of 14 days after (“the Warranty Period”) they will remain (a) of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979), (b) free from any material defect in design, workmanship and materials and (c) correspond with any agreed written specification, but the Supplier's liabilities under this warranty shall be limited to making available free of charge the labour and materials required to make good any such defects or (at the Supplier's option) replacing any defective Goods. The Supplier's liability under this warranty is also conditional upon the following and these terms shall apply to any repaired or replacement Goods supplied by the Supplier under this clause:
11.1.1 Written notice of the defect being given to the Supplier within 24 hours after discovery of the same and in any event within the Warranty Period.
11.1.2 The Goods having been properly installed, stored, and used by the Customer prior to the defect occurring;
11.1.3 The defect not arising due to the Customer’s failure to follow the Supplier's oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the Goods or (if there are none) good trade practice;
11.1.4 The defect not arising as a result of the Supplier following any drawing, design or specification supplied by the Customer in the manufacture of the Goods;
11.1.5 The defect not arising as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage or negligence;
11.1.6 The Goods not having been subjected to any repair (without the Supplier’s consent), modification or abnormal or improper use; and
11.1.7 The Goods having been returned at the Supplier's request, but at the Customer's expense, for inspection.
11.2. The warranty contained in clause 10.1 is without prejudice to the Customer’s statutory rights.
12. Limitation of Liability
12.1. Save as provided under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and notwithstanding the warranty contained in clause 10.1, the Supplier will not be responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on its part, or (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both the Supplier and the Customer when the contract for the sale of goods was formed.
12.2. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by the negligence or (b) fraudulent representations or (c) wilful misconduct in each case of or by the Supplier or any of its employees or agents.
12.3. The service provided by us will be exercised with reasonable skill and care and performed within a reasonable time and as described in these terms. We do not make any guarantees about the provision of our products and we do not provide financial advice. We cannot be held responsible for our products once ownership has been passed to the customer.
13. Force Majeure
13.1. The Supplier shall bear no liability for loss, damage or delay howsoever arising by a Force Majeure Event, and in these circumstances, may suspend or cancel the whole or part of any delivery. The Supplier shall endeavour to notify the customer as quickly as reasonably possible if a Force Majeure Event occurs.
13.2. If the Force Majeure Event prevents the Supplier from providing any of the Goods for more than 4 weeks, either party shall, without limiting its other rights or remedies, have the right to terminate this contract immediately by giving written notice to the other party.
13.3. This clause does not affect the Consumer’s right to have the products sent within a reasonable time.
14.1. We endeavour to provide accurate product and pricing information, in the event that a pricing or descriptive error has occurred or any item is listed at the wrong price or with incorrect information, Direct Bullion shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for an item that has been listed at the wrong price or with incorrect information. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Any bar or coin being sold by a third party, stating to have been purchased from Direct Bullion, may not be relied upon as a genuine item. We don't guarantee the authenticity of any bar, coin, or another item, unless purchased and shipped directly from ourselves.
If you have any queries regarding these terms, please contact us on 0207 058 4653 or email us on email@example.com
14.2. No waiver by the Supplier of any breach of contract by the Customer shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of the contract.
14.3. The parties agree to be bound by these terms, which they consider to be reasonable. If any clause of these terms is held by any Court or competent authority as invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the remainder of these terms and of the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected thereby.
14.4. The Customer shall not assign or transfer any contract to which these terms apply nor the benefit thereof to any person whatsoever.
14.5. These terms constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede any previous agreement or understanding between them relating to the subject matter of these terms. The Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of the Supplier that is not set out in these terms.
14.6. Any notice given under these terms must be in writing and delivered to the recipient at the address of (a) in the case of the Supplier, its registered office, or its principal place of business and (b) in the case of the Customer, his or her last known residential address, or at such other address as has been notified to the sender previously in writing for the purpose of this clause.
A notice given under these terms shall be validly served if sent by email.
A person who is not a party to these terms may not enforce any of its terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and each of the parties hereto submits to the authority of the English Courts as regards any claim or matter arising under these terms.
Direct Bullion DO NOT offer investment or tax advice and recommend that you conduct your own independent research before making any investment decisions.
The Price of Gold and Silver may go up as well as down
Why buy from us?
Gold Standard Customer Service
Free insured delivery on all UK orders
Spears 500 recommended
Sign up and receive our expert guide to buying gold
Receive regular updates about new collections, bars and bullion, plus all the latest industry news. We promise never to share your data with any third parties